Tax ServicesServices > Tax Services
Whether it’s Income Tax or Trust & Estate Tax matters, our team of highly experienced experts focuses on providing you with personalized service while utilizing advanced technology. In addition, everything we prepare is subject to two levels of review. When needed, we collaborate with and recommend tax and estate-planning lawyers to achieve the best outcomes for our clients.
We specialize in preparing the following types of Federal, California, and Multi-State income tax returns:
Individual Tax Returns and planning
Gift Tax Returns
Private and Public Charitable Foundation Returns and, if applicable, Certified Audits required by the State of California for gifts in excess of two-million per year.
Business Tax Returns:
- C Corporation including consolidated returns and Blocker corporations owned by Foreign entities
- S Corporation including consolidated S Corporation returns
- Partnership and LLC returns
- Employee Benefit Plan returns
- Sales, Business License, Payroll, and Personal Property Tax Statements
Foreign Tax Filings:
- Fin Cen 114 – Disclosure of foreign bank accounts
- Passive Foreign Investment Company returns and compliance
- IRS form 8938 – Disclosure of foreign assets
- IRS form 3520 – Report of transactions with Foreign trusts
- US withholding & Firpta issues
- Controlled Foreign Corporations
Controversy and Audits
As our client, you can count on us to represent you in the case of IRS notices and examinations, both at the audit level and in appeals. When appropriate, we will collaborate with the city’s top tax controversy counsel on your behalf.